Hello! My name is Lena. I am starting this blog in hopes of sharing my thoughts and hopefully sharing awesome deals that I find to help save you money! I am 24 and currently working as an administrative assistant at a software company in San Diego. I recently graduated (I guess not that recently) 2 years ago from the University of San Diego California with a degree in Management Science and Psychology. I've been working at my company for about a year now..and I am enjoying the work and the people. I enjoy cooking, playing with my dog Abby (she's 6 months old), reading blogs, watching TV, doing low key things, and saving money! I've also been trying to work out more often - you know how it is during the new year - jumping on the new year's resolution band wagon to lose some weight!
The title of my blog is "I Owe I Owe... So Off To Couponing I Go" mainly because of the debt that I've incurred over the past 6 years. I've accumulated student loan debt and credit card debt that will take a while to pay off, but hopefully with some cutting back and couponing I could put more money towards my debt and pay them off as soon as possible! It's not until recently (about 4 months ago) that I got started with clipping coupons and searching for deals on several "mom blogs" - thanks to my roommate Jen! Although I haven't been able to really create a huge 'stockpile' like a lot of others do, I have been able to stock up on several free items and save some big bucks on my grocery bill.
Hopefully I can help you save some money as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment